17 October, 2015

Copy for Paragraph Analysis 2

Here is the link to my copy for paragraph analysis for project 2. In this post, I will share with you my disappointment in my writing.

geralt "analysis" ca. 2014 via pixabay. Public domain.


Let's start with good news. The strength (yes only one) of my rough draft is that I had evidence from the text in it.

The bad news is it did nothing else well. The introduction was kind of pretty, like I'd give it a 7 out of 10, if it answered the right prompt. It introduced animal testing instead of rhetoric in my major. The body paragraphs were composed 70% of quotes and evidently 0% effort. I don't know what the other 30% is but we'll just leave it as "it's not good". The conclusion was made of 100% genuine "I'm done with this draft" and it shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment