28 August, 2015

Calendar Reflection

I guess free time in college is supposed to be a lot harder to find than I make it look. I keep a really tight course schedule, allowing me to have a surplus of time most afternoons. Some defining positives of my weekly schedule include:
  • free time all Saturday and Sunday
  • soccer for 6 hours on weekdays
  • sleep from 10 to 7, and
  • maintain a total of 30 hours for studying on weekdays 
In the unlikely event that 30 hours dedicated to homework and studying isn't enough during the week, I can always use some free time to get that done. I also have the option to switch around study and free time so I don't have to do schoolwork day in and day out 5 days a week.

Peron, Ludovic. "Suisse vs Argentine - Granit Xhaka & Lionel Messi" 3/29/12 via Wikipedia. Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported

Reflection:

After reading about Morgan and Kelly's weekly calendars, I realized that I my schedule looks very different from others. Since I do not live on campus, I planned my schedule to be way tighter than others. The longest gap between classes I have is an hour and a half, which is more than I wanted. I didn't really consider doing schoolwork in my hour long breaks but after reading these blogs, an hour seems like valuable time to get work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment